As part of the League of Conservation Voters Education Fund, Rock the Earth is proud to join the Conservation Voter Movement’s Clean Energy for All campaign to transition our nation to 100 percent clean energy by 2050.
Clean Energy For All is a grassroots campaign launched by the League of Conservation Voters and its state affiliates in the Conservation Voter Movement. Together, we will engage at the state and local levels by:
- Winning ballot initiatives that promote clean energy and reduce pollution
- Demonstrating grassroots demand for clean energy and pollution-free communities
- Securing candidate commitments to achieve 100 percent clean energy by 2050
- Encouraging a range of state and local lawmakers to break down the barriers to clean energy
- Pushing for smart investments that reduce air pollution